Applications are invited by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations for the academic year 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for BVDU, Pune:
- For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS Programs:
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these programs should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognised board/ university from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study.
- For MDS Program:
- Candidate must have passed BDS examination from a dental college recognized by dental council of India.
- The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31-03-2015. He / she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the program.
- For MD/MS Programs: The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
How to Apply for BVDU, Pune:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The applications must be sent to Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030.
Selection Procedure for BVDU, Pune:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET-2015) for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS programs, MEDPET-2015 for MD/MS programs and DENPET-2015 for MDS program conducted by the university.
- Last date for submitting the completed application form:
- For MD/MS/MDS programs: Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS programs: Saturday, April 25, 2015.
- Dispatch of admission cards: on receipt and scrutinisation of application forms.
- Date of DENPET/MEDPET: Sunday, January 18, 2015.
- Date of BVDU-CET: Sunday, May 03, 2015.