Applications are invited by Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programs in various specializations offered at various Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) institutions for the commencing session 2015.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for Armed Forces Medical College:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Students who have completed/are completing internship by 31 March 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Maximum permissible age for priority-V (civilian candidates) will be 35 years as on 30 April 2015.
- Candidates should have valid AIPGMEE scores.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Armed Forces Medical College:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates who do not apply online to AFMS will not be considered for admission at all.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE 2015).
- Last day for registration: Monday, December 29, 2014.
- Last day for submitting application: Friday, January 02, 2015.
- Last date for generation of challan: Saturday, January 03, 2015.
- Last day for acceptance of challan forms in bank: Monday, January 05, 2015.