Applications are invited by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Coimbatore for admission to 4 ½ year Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program offered at the Amrita School of Medicine for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University:
- Candidate should complete the age of 17 years by 31 December 2014 and should not exceed 23 by the said date.
- Candidate should pass in higher secondary examination or its equivalent in the first attempt with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together and 60% marks in English separately.
- Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March / April 2014 can also apply.
How to Apply for Amrita University:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website.
- The completed application should be The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS Ponekkara P.O, Kochi, Kerala 682 041.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Amrita University:
Selection will be based on Amrita Common Entrance Test (CET-2014) conducted by the university.
- Commencement of application: Wednesday, March 05, 2014.
- Last date of receipt of application: Friday, April 25, 2014.
- Date of examination: Sunday, May 18, 2014.