Applications are invited by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program in various dental colleges across the country for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, New Delhi:
- Only Indian nationals possessing BDS degree from a recognized dental college or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956 and full registration either from the dental council of India or state dental council after completing the compulsory rotating internship are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized hospital on or before 31st March, 2015.
How to Apply for AIIMS, New Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The cost of application-examination fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates). PWD (Person with disability) candidates are exempted from application-examination fee.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS, New Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the All India Post-Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for applying online: Monday, December 22, 2014.
- Last date for making payment of application through challan mode only:Wednesday, December 24, 2014.
- Availability of admit card: Monday, January 12, 2015.
- Date of AIPGDEE: Saturday, January 24, 2015.